Why should you review your will?
Ask yourself these questions.
- Did you know marriage revokes a Will?
- Are your beneficiaries still alive?
- Are your executors still alive? If so, are they still the right choice?
- Does your Will have the special clause which protects your child's inheritance in case he or she separates or gets a divorce?
- Have your assets changed since you made your Will?
- If you made a home made Will or used a Will kit, did you fill it out correctly? Will it create a nightmare for your family after you have passed away?
- Did you know that separation does not revoke a Will?
- Second marriage Will planning. Have you received advice on how to protect your new spouse and children of your first marriage?
Now, contact the Law Firm of Fish & Associates and set up an appointment for your FREE will review.
Setting up your will appointment with The Law Firm of Fish and Associates is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Call Toll Free: 1.877.439.3999
2. Call Local: 905.881.1500
3. Click here to request an appointment.